Credit and Collections Admin
Credit and Collections Admin:
Are you looking for the chance to marry your passion and purpose: this leading distribution company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Collections and Credit Admin to help grow their collections team. The ideal candidate has one or more years of administrative or accounting experience and has strong Excel skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with third-party collection agencies to supply information, paperwork, or forms and answer any questions
- Research information for third-party commercial collections agency or company’s internal legal counsel
- Prepare bad debt files, pull contracts, and other information needed by Collectors, legal team or third-party collection agencies
- Update or correct credit memos or invoices
Who you are:
- Must have previous experience working with pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who is solutions oriented and can research issues on their own to find answers
- Upbeat and positive personality
- Experience within accounting, administration or customer support background
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Casual dress code: This company cares more about how you perform than what you wear
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!