Credit and Collections Supervisor
Credit and Collections Supervisor:
Looking to be leader? Are you looking for a great boss? One of Irving's leading manufacturing companies is looking for a competent, reliable Credit and Collections Supervisor to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you’ve already laid in your management career and refine your problem-solving skills. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you'll do:
- Ensure department transactional activities are complete and timely
- Resolution of escalated customer calls and complaints
- Payment plan and other credit negotiations
- Monitor Accounts Receivable average Days Outstanding targets.
- Month end and other periodic reconciliation analysis and reporting
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Establish development plans for staff
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in a recent Collections or Credit Supervisor or lead role
- Previous supervised or been a team lead over a team of 3+ accounting professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and remain patient with customer base
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of and demonstrated capability with Lean Six Sigma concepts and principles is a plus.
- Ability to keep accurate financial records and preparing clear and accurate report for informational, auditing and operational use.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with co-workers, managers, and subordinates to convey information and to receive work direction.
What to do now:
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in this role please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!