Credit Risk Analyst
San Diego , California
Credit Risk Analyst – Contract-to-hire
A well established energy company based in San Diego is looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst to join their tight-knit analytical team. You will have the opportunity to learn from upper management and grow your skillset. This company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits and has a great reputations for taking care of their employees. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity working as a Credit Risk Analyst, so please apply today!
You can apply directly to Victoria at Vniles@provenrecruiting.com
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in commercial credit
- Demonstrated organization, analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Highly skilled in complex financial analysis as it relates to evaluating creditworthiness.
What you'll do:
- Perform detailed credit risk analysis, including analysis of financial data and ratios
- Utilize outside vendor to research and obtain salient industry and counter party data for credit risk evaluation.
- Perform annual reviews of financial and credit data
- Calculates and assigns credit risk ratings
Please apply to @Vniles@proverecruiting.com if you are looking to take your technical skills and knowledge to the next level.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!