Proven Recruiting is seeking a top-notch Credit Specialist to join our client’s team. Are you bored in your current role and are looking to help a company establish a newly created position? If you enjoy an atmosphere with an open-door policy and emphasis on internal promotion than this is your place. The ideal candidate should have experience with Credit or Accounts Receivable as well as the following skill set:
What you’ll do:
- Appropriately assess risk by researching and examining credit history and reports.
- Releasing orders that meet approved credit terms.
- Approving or disapproving and maintenance of credit terms for new and existing accounts.
- Review invoicing, purchase orders and other documentation to resolve billing disputes and ensure prompt collection.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable, Collections, or Credit experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and remain patient with customer base
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
What to do now:
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in this role please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!