Cybersecurity Program Manager
San Diego, California
Cybersecurity Program Manager – Hybrid in San Diego – $135K – $170K base
Unique opportunity to build out a new cyber roadmap for a well-established subsidiary that's shaking things up within the company. This Cybersecurity Program Manager will manage a portfolio of initiatives and then execute as the group re-aligns project workflow. Come to the table with strong understanding of cybersecurity and ideally also operational technology, and set yourself up for a long-lasting career with this notable company in downtown San Diego.
Who You Are
- You have 8+ years of experience in project and program management, with at least 3 years of experience managing and executing on a portfolio of projects as a Program Manager in Cyber/IT
- Experience handling program budgets in excess of $5M
- You have an executive presence and enjoy interacting and presenting to C-suite – you can translate the technical jargon to legal, CFO, risk management etc.
- Ample expertise with MS Projects
- You must have a cyber background and preferably also have cybersecurity certifications
- Ideally, you have experience with governance, risk and compliance as well as IAM and operational technology projects
- Bonus points if you're bilingual in English/Spanish and/or have PMP or other relevant certifications
What You'll Do
- Oversee the master plans, schedules, financials and performance of resources
- Work cross-functionally with several difference departments and their respective teams
- Handle 1-2 initiatives on your own – the type that enjoys rolling up their sleeves and doing the work from a project management standpoint
- Commit to being in-office twice a week in downtown San Diego
- Expect to travel up to 10% of the time to interact with cybersecurity managers and others in the US and Mexico – valid passport required!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to move forward in your career within an ever-evolving and unique market with an established company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $135,000 to $170,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!