Cybersecurity Team Lead – Security Operations Center
Cybersecurity Team Lead – Security Operations Center – Houston
Do you have experience developing SOC capabilities and excited about creating security services for an organization that is transitioning off its parent company's security system? This immediate opportunity as a Cybersecurity Team Lead will provide the opportunity to work autonomously and be the right-hand to the Cybersecurity Manager. The ideal professional will have Operational Technology Security Operations Center experience but not required. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in Information Security or Cyber Security
- 2+ years of managing Information Security functions in a complex IT environment
- Direct Security Operations Center and Incident Response experience, ideally developing and improving capabilities
- Preferably, you have a bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology with a CISSP or OSCP
What you'll do:
- Implement and optimize security operation functions to ensure organization assets and data against changing threat landscape
- Oversee incident response, forensics, security monitoring, threat management, and vulnerability management
- Manage ongoing analysis and continuous activity monitoring to ensure endpoints, servers, networks, and databases are always protected
- Work with cross-functional IT and enterprise teams to build alignment and model commitment to high performance as “one team”
Why work here:
- Lead change by enthusiastically sharing, developing, and implementing emerging approaches to improve security operations
- Encouraged to attend the latest cybersecurity conferences such as Black Hat and DEF CON Hacking
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and a sponsored retirement plan including cash-savings plan
- Designing, creating, and managing a cutting edge Security Operations Center
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected compensation range for this role is $140,000 to $190,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is looking for an experienced Cybersecurity Team Lead who is eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to email@example.com if you want to move forward in your career with a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!