Marketing Data Analyst – IMMEDIATE NEED:
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Data Analyst. The team is bursting with highly-experienced analyst that are ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm. This position is a work-from-home position, but the employee must be located in the DFW area.
What you’ll do:
- Gather data that includes sales, rankings, customer reviews, and the standing of a company's online competition.
- Create, automate and maintain reporting and dashboards to track key marketing and subscriber metrics across multiple properties leveraging SQL, R/Python, Tableau/other visualization tools; monitor for changes in trends, share insights and make recommendations
- Track, report and analyze online metrics including, but not limited to: homepages, landing pages, on-site demographics, platform performance, customer purchase analysis (retention & increase purchase frequency), and bounce rate by page.
- Conduct shopping funnel analysis and reporting to inform new technical projects that will result in conversion improvements.
- Capture daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly eCommerce KPI’s and analyze trends over time.
- Perform deep-dive analysis into our key KPI’s to understand the “why” of our customer’s behavior.
- Submit recommendations to improve the revenue opportunities for the business, based upon data collected.
- Track and analyze targeted competitor products to assess changes in competitive standing. Offer recommendations for appropriate actions/corrective actions that should be taken.
- Stay current on industry trends and how they can apply to our business while providing input on opportunities and risks.
- Effectively undertake the requirement elicitation, document and analysis, solution design, testing definition, and execution.
- Interact with the product teams and work closely with them to understand their business needs and opportunities.
- Undertake conversion of data to the new system and work with the application support personnel for the implementation of system software.
Who you are:
- Must have experience with SQL and Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or related field
- Should possess experience using software used to track online sales and create multi-variable graphs to predict changes.
- Should have a strong understanding of the rules of web design and branding so as to understand the necessary steps to make a consistent brand image and user-friendly site that maximizes potential sales, improving site conversion.
Why work here?
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!