Data Analyst – IMMEDIATE NEED:
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing, publicly traded company as one of their star Data Analyst. The team is bursting with highly-experienced analyst that are ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm. This position is remote and will require someone to live in the Eastern or Central time zones.
What you’ll do:
- Work with various analytics engineering teams to apply FP&A business logic to available datasets, as well as automate data pipelines to store the data used by the FP&A team.
- Establish relationships with analytics engineering teams so as to stay apprised of any changes that affect FP&A data.
- Create automated data pipelines that will be used by the FP&A Analytics team to inform the company’s financial model.
- Implement data integrity strategy to ensure that data pipelines always have the most accurate data available. Requires skills in SQL, data modeling, and problem solving.
- Ability to translate a business requirement into SQL logic
Who you are:
- Must have experience with SQL, Python or Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Business, Statistics, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Should possess experience using software used to track online sales and create multi-variable graphs to predict changes.
- Should have a strong understanding of the rules of web design and branding so as to understand the necessary steps to make a consistent brand image and user-friendly site that maximizes potential sales, improving site conversion.
Why work here?
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!