Data Analyst – HYBRID: $85-115K + DOE
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading healthcare company to help grow their Audit department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. If you’re an experienced professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Building reporting and dashboards for various data projects.
- Develop audit programs and risk assessments.
- Participate in key system implementations or upgrades providing guidance on internal controls
Who you are:
- 3-4 years of experience in Audit
- Public experience and a healthcare background are preferred.
- Experience with Power BI, ACL, and Excel is required
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a more senior or management role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Hybrid! You will get to prioritize work life balance and work from the comfort of your own home 2 times a week!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K matching, bonus potential
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Antonia Carafi at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!