Data Analyst – CLIA
San Diego, California
Sequencing Data Analyst
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Sequencing Data Analyst who will assist in data analysis on public and proprietary genomics data . The ideal professional will have a strong background in Molecular Biology and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do:
- Perform data analysis on public and proprietary genomics data
- Analyze results generated from the Services lab according to scientific goals of the customer
- Prepare clinical reports from LDTs for director sign off
- Engage with customers to confirm project detail, goals and progress
- Present results to customers, collaborators, at scientific meetings, and in peer reviewed publication
Who you are:
- MS or higher in genomics, computational biology, or bioinformatics
- Experience with analysis of human genetics data, including prioritization and identification of disease-driving variants using Shell, Python/Perl, R
- Experience working with high throughput platforms such as microarrays and NGS and their application to de novo assembly and structural variation analysis
- A minimum of 2 years relevant industry or research experience in genomics or human genetics
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into Sr Research Associate and Associate Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with genetics and molecular biology.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!