San Diego, CA
Data Architect – La Jolla and/or Remote
Are you ready to move forward in your career with a high caliber and exciting San Diego-based company? In this role, you will have the opportunity to be the lead technical data resource and impact this fast-paced company that's doubled in size during the past 2 years. Don't miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- 3+ years' professional data engineering experience in a public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience managing data platforms using IaC (ARM Templates, Terraform/Terragrunt, etc.) and CI/CD (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.)
- Preferably, you have experience with Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse, and Power BI
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for architecture, design, and technical leadership of Cloud Data Platform
- Maintain and evolve the overall data architecture, data pipelines, and automation
- Improve existing data models ensuring availability, governance, and quality as well as dimensional data modeling to support data warehouse design and ETL development
- Create strategies and plans for data capacity, data security, scalability, disaster recovery, etc.
Why work here:
- Culture: family-like atmosphere filled with entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate individuals
- Career advancement: take part and advance in an industry leading company that is continuously growing
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company will support you in all aspects of your life and offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within an energetic organization.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!