San Diego, California
Want to make a difference? Plan, Design, and build customized database applications you will be the subject matter expert determining data requirements working closely with other developers, end users and cross functional teams. Strong experience with complex SQL queries and T SQL stored procedures will be to your benefit; every day, your design, analysis and Data development experience will be put to good use as you help to advance and improve this company’s well-established data environment.
- 8+years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Previous experience with SQL queries, data ingestion, ETL and stored procedures
- Experience with data models & Microsoft Azure cloud services/tools (Data Lake, Power BI)
- Powershell scripting for automation experience needed
- Microsoft SQL Server come easy to you
- Azure Data Engineer certification is a plus!
What You’ll Do:
- Be the SME for all things Data, you live and breathe this stuff!
- Understand data performance/optimization & manage cloud costs
- Optimize custom application databases
- Support and mentor more jr developers
- Work on a high-performance team that will impact end users!
Why Work Here?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Be part of a team-oriented environment that rewards innovation!
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you're ready to move forward in your career with an established and fast-growing organization.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!