San Diego, California
Data Engineer – San Diego
Does optimizing and re-designing a SaaS company's data architecture for next generation product and data initiatives excite you? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can demonstrate your expertise with SQL within various databases and data warehouses? If so, we have the opportunity for you to apply today!
Who you are:
- Over 4 years' experience as a Data Engineer and expertise writing SQL queries within a variety of databases (MySQL, Mongo, Redis, etc.)
- Experience manipulating, processing, and extracting data
- Proficiency with Python, Node.js, and AWS (Lambda, ECS, and EC2)
- Track record of success building and optimizing Big Data pipelines
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science and experience with data science fundamentals
What you’ll do:
- Help define overall data strategy and to create and design data pipeline architecture
- Drive process improvements through automation, data delivery optimization, and infrastructure re-design
- Collaborate with Executive, Product, Data and Design team stakeholders to support data infrastructure needs
Why work here:
- Collaborative environment where you will have a critical role leading data strategy and improvements
- Unlimited PTO and numerous half-day Fridays
- Health benefits available Day One
- Personal and professional development stipends available
Please email your resume to email@example.com to continue growing your career leading innovative SaaS company's data initiatives for their next generation product and data initiatives.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!