Los Angeles, California
Data Engineer – Culver City, Austin, Seattle, or Mountain view
Are you a skilled data engineer and passionate about working for a leading technology company who has numerous different platforms? If you’re looking to join a team where you can have a ton of upwards mobility and be part of a rapidly expanding entertainment/social media company apply now! This is a direct hire opportunity!
Who You Are:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Quick learner and interested in using the most up to date technologies
- Enjoy working on a collaborative team and have excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Cloud platforms, Docker, and Kubernetes
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop scalable data pipeline infrastructures
- Integrate big data technologies into existing requirements
- Program with Java, Python, or Go
- Perform batch data processing with Kafka Streaming, Flink, Or Spark
Why Work here:
- Be part of a collaborative team and contribute to the bigger picture
- Join a company that provides all-expense paid lunch and dinner when working onsite
- Join the parent company of a social media company that has grown it’s fan base exponentially faster than other social media platforms
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and desire to learn more!
Direct Applicants only no C2C.We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!