San Diego, California
Data Engineer – 100% remote (contract to hire)
Are you an enthusiastic data engineer looking to join an established firm impacting the biomedical industry? Don’t miss this rare opportunity to support data pipelines and improve healthcare quality – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional data engineering/analytics experience in a regulated industry
- Strong SQL, Java, and Python skills
- Experience architecting ETL applications in a cloud environment
What you’ll do:
- Build, optimize, automate, and maintain data pipelines
- Work with Biostatistics team to support data science and analytic needs
- Produce datasets to be used by technical and non-technical end users
Why work here:
- Work in a challenging and supportive environment and learn from top individuals
- Join a company and team culture that focuses on determination, optimism, and execution
- Work for an organization that enhances the health and well-being of people around the globe
This company is looking for an experienced Data Engineer eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to Sean Phinney at email@example.com if you want to move forward in your career with a dynamic and established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!