San Diego, California
Data Engineer – San Diego (6 month contract, no C2Cs)
Are you looking for your next opportunity to make an impact at a growing company? This medtech company is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team. This project will be focusing on completing a cloud data pipeline in Azure. If you are interested, apply below!
What you’ll do:
- Build, optimize, automate, & manage data pipelines
- Develop tooling and dashboards
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support data science and analytics
Who you are:
- 4+ years of professional data engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Strong experience with Azure/Python/ETL/SQL
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50.00 to $60.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.