Data Entry Specialist:
This is your chance to join a stable, publicly-traded company to step in and make an immediate impact as a Data Entry Specialist. If you have great attention to detail, are proactive and a self-starter, you will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Extract information from purchase orders, tickets and invoices to input into Microsoft Excel
- Contact internal employees to update any missing information
Who you are:
- Admin with 1+ years of data entry experience
- Proficient with Excel
- High-attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
- State of the art facilities located in the heart of Dallas
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!