Data Science Associate Director
New York, New York
Data Science Associate Director – New York City
Does empowerment to create measurements and directly impact the optimization of a global company's marketing effectiveness excite you? If you are an experienced Data Scientist with consumer behavior seeking a career growth position this may be the opportunity for you!
Who you are:
- Preferably, you have a master's degree in Applied Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years' of experience measuring, researching, and/or analyzing data and numbers using time series modeling, synthetic counterfactuals, and experiment design
- eCommerce/digital media expertise with Brand and Direct Response measurement
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with marketers and marketing teams across the organization to optimize focus and spend across a variety of digital media platforms and channels
- Develop and execute against measurement strategy including designing tests and implementing measurement tools
- Utilize interpersonal skills and professionalism with developing framing strategies and communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences
Why work here:
- Opportunity to create and build a new data science team
- Industry leader that is stable yet innovative and offers healthy work/life balance with tenured team members
- Currently 100% remote work until at least Fall 2021
- Competitive compensation and benefits typical of a 5K+ employee organization
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within a newly created workstream.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!