Data Support Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Data Support Manager – Charlotte
Are you a senior data professional interested in joining a high-profile stable company committed to its employees, clients, and communities? As a Data Support Manager for one of Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For, you will drive quality of data by developing processes and controls for the governance of data; defining and implementing processes to support data quality measurement, reporting, and remediation; and facilitating and supporting data owners. Apply now to move forward in your career!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field – Information Systems Management & Technology, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, etc.
- 5+ years of professional data experience including data governance and/or data management within financial or banking industry
- Strong communicator with business acumen and ability to build partnerships
- Preferably, you are proficient with Tableau, SQL, and Alteryx
What you’ll do:
- Develop processes and controls for the governance of data
- Define and implement processes to support data quality measurement, reporting, and remediation
- Serve as a key point of contact for all topics data compliance related and managing operational elements of EDM relationship.
- Develop cross functional relationship with technology, Finance lines of business (including Executive level), reporting groups, and Enterprise Data Management.
Why work here:
- Competitive compensation and great opportunity for leadership growth
- Stable and growing company recognized as the only financial services company on Fortune's "Best Big Companies to Work For"
- Opportunity to work with passionate individuals who believe in treating each other as an individual
- Team focused environment that encourages trust and collaboration
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric development team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!