Senior SQL Database Administrator – Contract-to-hire – Scottsdale, AZ or Tulsa, OK
Looking to utilize your DBA skills to solve new challenges? Our client is looking for a SQL DBA in either the Greater Phoenix/Scottsdale area, or in Tulsa, Oklahoma. You'll assist with performance optimization, data replication and recoverability, as well as assisting their BI systems. If this sounds like an exciting next step for your career, please review details below and apply.
Who You Are
- You have at least 5 years' experience as a DBA, primarily with SQL
- SSIS and SSRS experience, Powershell and Unix shell scripting
- Relational and dimensional data modeling skills
- Experience with data replication, disaster recovery efforts, data warehouse design or data mining
- Even better if you have AWS (EC2, S3, RedShift) or Microsoft Azure (PowerBI, Azure SQL Serverless, VM administration) experience
What You'll Do
- Optimize performance
- Enhance BI systems
- Assist with database development and administration
- Monitor systems for high availability uptime and incident response
- Work remotely after the first few months
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this SQL DBA opportunity in Phoenix/Scottsdale or Tulsa. Direct applicants only, please. Candidates must be eligible to work legally in the United States without sponsorship.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!