Desktop & Field Support Analyst I
Southington , Connecticut
Desktop & Field Support Analyst I – Southington, CT – CTH – $30hr-$34hr DOE
Do you have a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and application support? Are you looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking a Desktop & Field Support Analyst I to analyze and troubleshoot business applications and quickly work towards finding practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years supporting Dell and Lenovo laptops, HP and Datamax printers, WAPs, thin clients, and handheld scanners required
- 3+ years' experience providing IT support in a Windows-heavy warehouse or office environment required
- 2+ years of experience supporting Exchange, Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, and VPN protocols
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
What you'll do:
- Support desktops and ERP system back-end with configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining applications
- Ensure all reported problems are recorded into ServiceNow and are compliant with SLAs
- Deliver practical solutions to a wide range of applications, technology problems, and issues
- Develop strategies to improve customer service and organizational processes
Why work here:
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for skilled communication is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $30 to $34 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is seeking an experienced Desktop and Field Support Analyst I, eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to Michael Milla at email@example.com if you'd like to move forward within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!