New York , New York
Helpdesk/Desktop Support Engineer – Hybrid – New York Candidates only!! – $95k – $120k +DOE
Exciting opportunity in New York's financial district: Join the Information Technology Services team supporting a leading global investment organization. In this role, you'll use your excellent customer service and collaboration skills and handle Level I helpdesk escalations. If you are highly motivated, have a solid technical background, and enjoy connecting and supporting others, this is the right opportunity for you!!
Who you are:
- BA in Computer Science with 3-5 years of experience in Helpdesk Support and 1-2 years of configuration management (A+, Network+, and MTA certifications a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, PC applications, supporting O365, network connectivity and Wi-fi, MDM, Zoom/MS Teams, Citrix, VPN, and VoIP technologies
- Experience managing Active Directory and Level I Network protocols
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and an understanding of Jira and Confluence Atlassian products required
What you'll do:
- Diagnose and resolve internal customer issues via in person and handle escalations from Level 1 support
- Administer users in Office 365, Outlook, Active Directory, and Windows applications
- Lead on configuration management as it relates to employee hardware and application deployment
- Utilize SCCM to maintain, configure, and support desktop technologies across global offices
Why work here:
- Company Culture: Cultivate an environment that honors collaboration, curiosity, and diversity of thought, with opportunities for professional growth.
- Work-Life Balance: Well-staffed teams and manageable workflows so you can prioritize more in life than work!
- Leading the Pack: Join a leading global company with a value-oriented and risk-controlled approach to credit, private equity, and real estate investment
- Competitive Compensation: Generous base, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $95k to $120k per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We are seeking an experienced Helpdesk Support Engineer with exceptional customer service and a positive mental attitude. Email your resume to Michael Milla at email@example.com if you want to grow your career in a global-leading investment company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!