Desktop Services Specialist I
New York, New York
Desktop Services Specialist – NYC – $26/HR – $31/HR DOE
Top-performing global organization has immediate need for Desktop Services Specialist looking to join a team supporting a corporate environment with 2K+ users utilizing Windows and Mac OS with individual focus supporting New York based branches. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to work independently in an established company, apply today!
Who you are:
- Preferably, you have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 5+ years of customer support experience including 2+ years of recent desktop support experience supporting operating systems and applications; Office 365, Windows, iOS & Mac OS required
- Experience working and troubleshooting wireless networks and local area networks
- Top-notch customer service and communication skills along with attention to detail and sense of urgency
What you’ll do:
- Deliver, set up, and replace equipment as well as troubleshoot desktops, laptops, printers, and peripheral devices
- Support operating systems and applications; own, resolve, and escalate application issues
- Create, track, follow up, and resolve work orders using LANDesk
- Utilize knowledge and familiarity with computer security, malware, and threat awareness to support end user devices
Why work here:
- Join a large team of technicians and engineers supporting hybrid Cloud environment with Windows, Mac OS, and iOS devices focused on supporting New York branches
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment with various responsibilities
- Multi-cultural environment with customer focused company
- Thriving and established global organization with stability and long-term career growth
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to continue in your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric team.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $26.00 to $31.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google