Lake Forest, California
Desktop Support Specialist – Orange County (Lake Forest)
Are you consistently curious about emerging technology and enjoy the opportunity to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? A Southern California-based managed service provider has an immediate need for an experienced desktop support specialist to work alongside our teams in growing this successful and thriving organization. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
• At least 1 year of experience providing Tier 1 support (MSP experience a plus)
• Experience with Office 365 and Active Directory administration (Azure a plus)
• Fundamental knowledge of DNS and troubleshooting Office applications (QuickBooks a plus)
• Outstanding customer service, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar experience (Preferred)
• US Citizen
What you'll do:
• Responsible for Tier 1 local ticket system
• Setup, deploy and support IT assets such as computers, laptops, and mobile devices
• Work in a 95% Windows environment
• Assist with various projects using critical thinking skills and willingness to learn
Why work here:
• Opportunity for development and growth working under the CTO; team-oriented and goal-driven!
• Fast-growing company without many defined positions that promote from within
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work from home other than necessary onsite support
• Company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to grow your career in a fast-growing company while working with a skilled and cohesive IT team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!