Desktop Support Administrator
San Diego, California
Desktop Support Administrator – Downtown San Diego
Join a small collaborative team where you get to own the entire desktop environment. If you enjoy problem solving and taking a proactive approach to mitigate future issues by researching innovative solutions and implement cutting edge technology, apply today!
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years' experience installing, configuring, supporting, and maintaining Windows user PC's, printers, and copiers
- Experience supporting a Microsoft 365 environment along with a WiFi system
- Have provided training, documentation, troubleshooting, and help desk resolution to users in an office and a remote environment
- Preferably, you are certified in Comp TIA A+, MCDST, and/or MSCA along with a degree or college courses in a related field
What you’ll do:
- Manage desktop environment of a small-midsize organization with Windows and Office 365 in a Cloud based infrastructure
- Maintain hardware lifecycle including purchasing, configuring, deploying, troubleshooting, patch management, and disposals
- Evaluate, install, implement, and support new software applications, hardware, and upgrades
Why work here:
- Opportunity to stay updated on hottest technology
- Paid training courses
- Generous health benefits starting on day one
- Convenient paid parking
- Pension plan for long-term retirement planning
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within an innovative and collaborative team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!