Desktop Support Specialist
Are you someone who is passionate about working in a Microsoft environment, on a wide range of projects, and on a collaborative team? This Desktop Support Specialist position is with a North Country company that is a prospering and growing industry leader with a tight-knit culture, great mentor, and collaborative team. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Preferable, have 1+ year of desktop support experience in a Windows environment with Azure
- Excellent communicator and possess customer service skills
- Someone who enjoys working on a collaborative team in a small shop setting supporting 100+ end users
- Experienced with assisting end users, training on system changes, testing, and maintaining servers
What You Will Do:
- Utilize Jira ticketing system to document open ticket issues and help resolve problems
- Troubleshoot basic network connections
- Assist employees with new setups for both hardware and software
- Add users utilizing Active Directory and update profiles
Why Work Here:
- Have the opportunity to receive direct mentorship from the Director of IT
- Exposure to desktop support responsibilities as well as Admin projects including Azure and active Directory
- Opportunity to work in a professional office environment and continue to advance your IT skills
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within a collaborative environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!