Desktop Support Specialist 2
Desktop Support Specialist – Mesa, AZ (onsite)
Are you a Desktop/IT professional ready to learn and grow with tech-forward Fortune 500 company? Join and support a motivated team doing great work for the community.
Who you are:
- Associate's degree, technical school or equivalent experience
- 2+ years desktop or IT support experience
- Proven capabilities supporting a Windows environment
- Ticketing and escalation experience
- Customer service minded
What you’ll do:
- Install, configure, and deploy desktop systems, workstations, laptops, mobile devices, printers and copiers
- Troubleshoot routine and more advanced problems with end-user computer equipment
- Provide end-user support in person, via chat, with remote support tools, and by telephone
- Communicate highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
Why work here:
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Competitive compensation
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside a motivated team and growing company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!