Desktop Support Technician II
Rancho Cordova, California
Desktop Support Technician II – Rancho Cordova, CA
Are you enthusiastic about the future of technology and looking to join an innovative company? We seek a detailed-oriented professional Desktop Support Technician II who will work onsite and may include remote support for users that are not onsite. Don't miss this rare opportunity to excel at an established and global organization – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years Desktop Support experience or relative position experience with CompTIA A+ certification required
- Experience troubleshooting HDWR/SFTWR
- Experience with OEM Vendor Support or hardware/software where there is a requirement
What you'll do:
- AV, Laptop, and mobile iOS support
- Microsoft and Desktop support to including imaging, active directory, and provisioning
- Asset management, decommission and IMAC, Functional onsite support job knowledge and experience
Why work here:
- Take a consultive approach to solving client issues in challenging and supportive environments
- Join a company and work on delivering mission or life-critical technologies
- Work for an organization that earns and keeps the trust of its customers!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $23 – $25 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is looking for an experienced Desktop Support Technician II, eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. If you want to move forward in your career with a dynamic and established company, email your resume to Michael Milla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google