Desktop Support Technician II (Onsite – Alexandria, VA)
Alexandria , Virginia
Desktop Support Technician II – Alexandria, VA
Are you a process-driven and organized professional looking to stay on the cutting edge of technology? We're seeking an experienced desktop support technician to be the face of operations and a critical point of contact for our customers. Don't miss this rare opportunity to excel at an established and global company – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- US Citizen with 2-5 years of related experience or AA degree, and A+ Certification, required
- Experienced with break-fix support for Windows and Mac hardware and software
- In-depth experience managing incidents in ServiceNow for onsite and remote clients
What you'll do:
- Configure and troubleshoot Windows and iOS software issues, including onsite and remote technical support and troubleshooting
- Provide break-fix support for HP, Dell, and Apple equipment
- Support ServiceNow ticketing, and manage hardware orders, processing, and returns
Why work here:
- Take a consultive approach to solving client issues in challenging and supportive environments
- Join a team of independent, confident, and reliable go-getters seeking knowledge and growth
- Work for an organization that empowers people by making technology work anywhere, anytime, and on any device!
This company is looking for an experienced Desktop Support Technician II, eager to deliver a lasting impact and hit the ground running. If you want to move forward in your career with a dynamic and established company, email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!