DevOps Engineer (Remote)
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure in both AWS and DataCenter.
- Generate documentation and clear communication on projects from development to delivery.
- Be responsible for AWS, DataCenter, Windows and Linux systems up time and performance.
- Manage and maintain: Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, JFrog Artifactory.
- Work closely with software engineers and tech leadership to drive projects.
- Build and run production environments in AWS using Infrastructure as code methods.
- Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation.
- Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS.
- Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs.
- System monitoring & analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in system build configuration automation
- 3+ years of experience in Linux.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining a SaaS platform
- 2+ years working experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation.
- Experience using Terraform
- Must be passionate about automation.
- Experience with task management and tracking.
- Professional experience in software engineering and development.
- Scripting skills in one of Ruby/Bash/Python.
- Build and release automation tools: Jenkins, GIT, Docker.
- Production system integration, log collection and analysis, build and performance monitoring/tuning.
- Design and implement availability, security and performance monitoring.