Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager:
This is an employee-centric, culture-first SaaS company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in digital marketing combined with your relationship building skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team.
What you’ll do:
- Create, manage, and execute lead generation programs
- Drive the marketing and sales funnel through demand generation strategies including SEO, PPC, social media, email campaigns, content marketing and other marketing initiatives
- Track and monitor KPI’s to help maximize the ROI on marketing spend
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of B2B, B2C or agency marketing experience
- Able to multi-task within a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority – Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
- High-growth – This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Small team environment – Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!