Digital Marketing Specialist
Plano , Texas
Digital Marketing Specialist:
Startup culture, exciting product, and a highly supportive team: this rapidly growing real estate technology company is looking for someone with a “go-getter” attitude who can bring strong digital marketing experience to the table. In return, they are offering opportunities to help you develop your skills and leadership abilities in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You will be reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and will have ample opportunity for skill development and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Sales team to identify and implement marketing strategies
- Develop customer journey strategy using Landing Pages, A/B tests, drip campaigns, copywriting and other tactics
- Create internal and external communications to digitally amplify messages and content
- Be the subject matter expert for SEO best practices
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience with implementing marketing strategies focused on customer journey
- Self-starter, excellent written skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Inspiring management: People work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and to learn from senior leadership.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Paul Grubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!