Director, Accounting Advisory
Orange County, California
We're working with a notable advisory firm to add a high performing Director to an innovative and rapidly growing team! This is your chance to put your extensive technical accounting skills to work.
If you're looking for the chance to level up your career, this is the place for you. You'll have the chance to make a strong impact to a team of intelligent and collaborative professionals!
*must be local to Orange County*
Who You Are:
- 8-9+ years of experience coming from Big4 public accounting firm OR public + private experience
- CPA and/or Master's is highly beneficial
- Ability to execute and operate in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
- Strong analytical skills to interpret complex subject matter, generate insights, and create practical solutions
- Excellent people, project and client management skills
What You'll Do:
- Manage and mentor high performing individuals by providing opportunities for growth and advancement both personally and professionally
- Manage strategic technical accounting engagements and lead teams serving startups to Fortune 500 organizations
- Serve as an expert to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues, included but not limited to:
- revenue recognition
- lease accounting
- impact analysis and implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- debt/equity transactions
- share based compensation
- IPO readiness
- SPAC transactions
Why Work Here?
- Culture is a Priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Love where you work when a part of a welcoming culture!
- High-growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an encompassing compensation package including overtime pay + great benefits!
If you're interested in learning more, please send your resume to Adrianna at email@example.com
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.