Director – Accounting and Transaction Advisory Services
San Diego, California
Director – Accounting and Transaction Advisory – Fast Growing San Diego Company!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading technical accounting and transaction advisory services firm is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Director to help grow their accounting team. The ideal candidate has technical accounting and transaction advisory experience and strong analytical skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Manage technical accounting engagements for various clients across industries.
- Lead teams through intricate accounting topics like revenue recognition, debt/equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), etc.
- Assist clients involved in transactions, such as SPAC, IPO, and reverse-merger.
- Take part in SEC Reporting for clients as needed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field at an accredited university.
- 8+ years of transaction advisory, technical accounting, or audit experience from a reputable public accounting firm.
- Experience with SEC Reporting/public companies is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Why work here?
- People/Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Work Life Balance: this company understands that happy, well rested employees make for better teammates!
What to do now: please send your resume to Mi Ly at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!