Director – Accounting Transaction Services
San Diego, California
Director – Technical Accounting / Transaction Advisory Services
Would you like the variety and complexity of public accounting work without the bureaucracy and hours? Are you interested in a startup culture with flexible hours and a highly supportive team? This rapidly growing Advisory Services company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong technical experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to help you develop your leadership and business development abilities in an exciting, fast paced environment.
Who you are:
- CPA with a Bachelor's in Accounting or similar required
- 8 plus years of public accounting experience (Big4 preferred) with strong technical accounting acumen
- Strong project and client management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members.
- Life science/Biotech experience a plus
What you’ll do:
- Manage a team of CPAs in support of complex technical accounting projects for clients including IPOs, acquisitions, divestitures, debt/equity raises, revenue recognition and more.
- Review accounting transactions including audit preparation work and documenting controls
- Prepare financial statements including reviewing footnote disclosures
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice
- Top-rated benefits package: includes paid overtime, flexible time off and full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- 'Work hard play hard’ mentality
Please send your resume to Kelly at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.