Director, Corporate FP&A
San Diego, CA
Director of Finance – Public Consumer Products Company
This is an opportunity to join a global company and a leader in their industry. You will play a key a role in overseeing a team to develop financial models that will be utilized by the CEO, CFO, and Board to make sound business decisions. Apply today if you consider yourself a driver and an excellent team leader!
Who you are:
- MBA/Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar required
- 8+ years of progressive corporate FP&A experience ideally at a global, public company
- Experienced financial modeler utilizing ROI, DCF, ROIC, NPV to offer support to important business decisions
- Experience leading a large team ideally at the consolidated corporate level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members
What you’ll do:
- Lead the team to ensure proper completion of budgets, forecasts, and other reports.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members including Treasurer, CFO, CEO, Finance Committee, SVP of Finance etc.
- Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives and execute other ad hoc projects
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- 'Work hard play hard’ mentality
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Competitive benefits!
Please send your resume to Summer at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!