Director, Financial Reporting
San Diego, California
Director, Financial Reporting – Fast Growing – Stable Industry
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your SEC Reporting skills in a high-growth environment. Your financial reporting experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting accounting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – Apply below!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA highly preferred.
- 8-10+ years of related accounting experience with 3+ years of Big4 or top tier public accounting experience.
- Thorough exposure to handling financial statement reporting with a public company..
- Supervisory experience in prior audit or accounting experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee analysis and monthly reporting for senior leaders related to technical accounting memos and M&A assessments.
- Handle routine and non-routine transactional work related to technical accounting policy, M&A, and debt financing.
- Assist external auditors to enhance internal controls.
- Work, support, and guide various business unit leaders relating to technical accounting principles.
Why work here?
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, 401k matching, and unlimited PTO.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!