Director of Accounting
Director of Accounting – Irvine
Do you have interest in leading a high caliber accounting team as they prepare the company to go public? Then this role could be for you! As the Director of Accounting, you will be responsible leading a team, improving processes, supporting upper management, and more. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of an amazing and growing team and company. Apply today if this appeals to you and you meet the prerequisite qualifications!
Who Are You:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or similar field with CPA license required
- 3+ years in public accounting experience and 6+ years of progressive industry accounting experience required
- Proficiency with SAP or Oracle required
- Experience in fast-paced and acquisitive environments
What You'll Do:
- Manage the monthly close process and ensure deadlines are met
- Oversee the payroll department and that processes are being properly followed
- Lead a payroll and accounting team of 3-5 associates
- Assist upper management with and enhancing accounting creating policies, reporting, research accounting topics, technical accounting, etc.
Why Work Here:
- Culture: Influential organization that has appreciates teamwork and has a “work hard, play hard” mentality
- Company: Pre-IPO real estate and development company with revenues in the billions
- Compensation: Excellent benefits and compensation package
If you feel this would be worth exploring and are curious to learn more, please forward your resume to email@example.com. I look forward to sharing additional details about the job to see if this would be a match for you! Apply today!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.