Director of Accounting
San Diego, California
Senior Manager International Accounting – Fast Growing Public Technology Company
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing tech company committed to producing innovative products and services that change the way people live? Do you like to see your employer value your professional growth and efforts and want you to live a balanced life? We want to reward you for your skills and give you opportunities to grow both in your career and in your personal life. If this sounds exciting to you, apply today!
What you will need:
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting.
- CPA required.
- 7-10 years of combined experience in both public accounting (Big 4 or large National firm experience preferred) and industry (public company experience preferred).
- 3+ years of supervisory experience and a strong interest in managing and developing a team.
- Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Oversee and develop a team in support of international accounting including:
- Oversee all intercompany transactions and coordinate with controllers at international subsidiaries.
- Provide ad hoc analysis, technical accounting research, tax reporting and audit support as needed.
- Oversee the monthly close process including reviewing bank reconciliations, journal entries, and the consolidation.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a valued, respected, and intelligent manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Impact: Contribute to a team where your voice will be heard and interact cross-functionally with BU leaders to help ensure accurate forecasts and understand changes as appropriate.
- Work, live, enjoy: this company recognizes the value of healthy and happy employees. They offer a gym membership, a casual but professional work environment, an awesome campus, a reasonable and flexible work schedule, and other health-related incentives.
- Environment: New buildings with bright and open office plan, lounge areas, and contemporary meeting places.
Please send your resume to Kelly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!