Director of Accounting
Los Angeles, California
Director of Accounting – Real Estate
Our client is a notable real estate firm seeking a Director of Accounting with 10+ years of progressive accounting experience. We're looking for a dynamic individual, team player, and someone who's excited by a high-growth company that has a vision to become an industry leader.
Who You Are:
- 10+ of progressive accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- Real estate experience highly preferred
- Public accounting audit experience highly preferred
- CPA preferred
- Technical skills: strong Excel required, Yardi experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
What You'll Do:
- Oversee a sizeable team and review work of staff
- Manage the monthly close process
- Work with third party service providers and remain adaptable to change
- Be a strategic leader working directly with C-level executives
- Prepare monthly financial statements as needed
- Provide training and guidance for new staff
Why Work Here:
- Leadership & People: The organization is committed to bringing on top talent and having an inclusive culture.
- High growth: The firm is projected to have significant growth in the next few years.
- Strong compensation package: On top of a strong base salary, the role includes a bonus and other benefits.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $160,000 to $200,000 base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!