Director of Accounting and Operations – Private Equity
Dallas, TX , Texas
Director of Accounting and Operations – Private Equity focus:
Exceptional Executive team, fantastic culture, flexible hours, and a highly supportive team: our rapidly growing Private Equity focused client is looking for someone to help them scale towards higher levels of efficiency and bring innovative ideas to the table with respects to Operations, Accounting and Building a Culture.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a local team of 30 Direct/Indirect reports – including leadership coaching, providing career path enhancement and ultimately increasing retention
- Oversight (but not in the weeds) of the Accounting function of the organization – providing novel solutions and enhancements to processes where possible
- Oversight of internal Operations including assistance to the VP of HR with local HR related matters
- Liason with the VP of Technology as needed from an Operational and collaborative basis
- Partner with Business Development as needed for technical expertise and RFP assistance
Who you are:
- 10+ years of experience and expertise with PE Accounting
- 7+ years leading Manager level individuals or higher
- Experience working for a high growth entrepreneurial environment
- Private Equity or Financial Services industry experience is required
Why work here?
- Growth: Opportunity to grow into the local COO seat
- Generous PTO policy: Happy, well-rested employees make for better teammates!
- Ownership: Key driver for developing a positive culture as one of the main executives in Dallas.
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!