Director of Accounting – Client Services
San Diego, California
Director of Accounting – Client Services – Work-Life Balance, San Diego!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a fast-growing finance and accounting advisory firm to help grow their management team. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Manage accounting close activities for several clients on a timely basis and in accordance with GAAP.
- Be the final review for financial reportings, budget/forecasts, audits, and SEC filings.
- Technical accounting analysis for a variety of complex accounting topics including derivatives and joint ventures.
- Be a trusted business partner with the executive team, bankers, investors, and board members.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant business field required.
- 10-12+ years of years of extensive accounting experience. CPA/MBA a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and management abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP, SOX controls, and ERP systems.
- Strong technical accounting and SEC reporting experience preferred.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: work with clients from early-stage to growing companies. Serve as a key advisor through an IPO or strategic exit!
Please send your resume to Emma Bruno at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!