Director of Accounting – Multinational Bank
We have partnered with a Globally recognized bank looking to add a Sr. Manager or Director of Accounting to their growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the operational accounting and financial reporting of the Company. If you are a results-driven individual looking to be a value add at an established firm, apply now!
*This role is hybrid in LA*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field;
- 10-12+ years public accounting experience and/or public company with SEC reporting
- CPA, preferred
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the completion of the monthly close activities
- Manage day-to-day activities for teams within the accounting group
- Review daily and monthly general ledger account reconciliations and journal entries
- Monthly review/preparation of financial statements
- Support and manage SEC reporting team to ensure timely deadlines are met and work is prepared accurately
- Support all public filings, (10-Q, 10-K, 8K and other SEC filings)
Why Work Here:
- Learn from high caliber individuals while focusing on your own personal and professional growth!
- Be a part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities.
- Collaborative Environment: This is a team centric company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee.
If your experience aligns with the above criteria, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!