Director of Accounting & Shared Services
San Diego, California
Director of Accounting – Public Biotech!!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading public biotech company to help grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar area of study
- You have 5-8+ years of progressive accounting experience overseeing shared services
- You have experience with a large ERP system
- Preferably, you have your CPA license
What You’ll Do:
- Oversees the accounting departments and mentor direct reports, helping them achieve their yearly goals
- Lead implementation and automation for process improvement and technology advancement
- Lead business decisions through analysis, interpretation and solutions to achieve corporate goals
- Advise in any ad hoc projects to help support the different accounting teams
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!