Director of Accounting – Technology!
San Diego, California
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's fastest growing large Technology companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the Accounting Operations team and will report directly to the VP Corporate Controller. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required
- CPA and Master's in Accounting highly preferred
- 12+ years of progressive accounting operations experience, with 5+ years in public accounting and people management capacity
- Strong process improvement and implementation skills
- Experience working with ERP and M&A integrations
What you'll do:
- Own all accounting operations and the ERP system from a finance perspective
- Driving decisions and designing processes and controls around day-to-day and strategic operations of the accounting team
- Streamline and determine the future structure of accounting operations (i.e. establishing shared services center, team structure, etc.)
- Integrate new acquired companies into the ERP and management of the corporate company
Why work here:
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each person on the team.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!