Director of Finance
San Diego, California
Director of Finance – Calling Pet Lovers & Wellness Enthusiasts!
Rare opportunity: help shape the finance team at a growing pet wellness company in San Diego! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the finance team and will report directly to the CFO. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance or similar area of business study
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar finance role
- Preferably, you have your MBA or CPA license
- You have advanced experience with Power BI
What You’ll Do:
- Build out and refine various financial models for short & long-term plans
- Partner with the CFO to develop and maintain the finance strategy for the company
- Implement best practices for efficient financial reporting
- Prepare strategic analytics to present across the different leadership teams
- Advise in any ad hoc projects to help support the finance team
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering finance environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!