Director of Finance
Farmington, New Mexico
Director of Finance/Accounting – New Mexico – $150K-160K with bonus DOE
The words family, close-knit and work life balance are often thrown around to describe cultures within a teams. We work with several groups that can say that. But, very rarely does a publicly traded organization embody those qualities across the board – from the CEO to the hourly employees. We are working closely with a company near Albuquerque who is seeking an executive level Finance/Accounting leader to work closely with Plant leadership. It's a chance to make an impact and also live in one of the most beautiful and dynamic areas in the country!
What you'll do:
- Variance analysis to budget, plans, financials
- Oversee Accounting systems and controls
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports
- Oversee supply chain inventory
- Prepare financial statements
- Work closely with engineering in communications to the client
- Report working capital back to corporate treasury
Who you are:
- CPA, CMA (MUST) and 10 years of Accounting/Finance Leadership
- Ability to translate financial concepts to non-finance people
- Strong excel user (Pivot Tables / Vlookups)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
Why work here?
- Generous relocation package!
- Leadership! This position is the head of Finance and Accounting for this location
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company. It is a role that requires significant effort up front to get established but the rewards will significant over time
- To learn! Opportunity to move higher within the organization by title or even across departments
- Be proud of what you do! This company gives back to the community
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Adriana Melendez at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $160,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.