Director of Finance – Consumer Products
San Diego, California
Director of Finance – Pre-IPO Lifestyle/Consumer Product Company – San Diego!
Are you looking to join a fun and growing San Diego consumer products company that really takes pride in their people and product? As the Director of Finance, you will help the company build out their FP&A at this growing company with a potential IPO on the horizon. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Lead in the preparation of forecasts and create presentations and month end close reports
- Develop models to improve the efficiency and accuracy of forecasting.
- Track and analyze data to support long-term planning
- Inventory Analysis
- Analyze business performance, evaluate KPIs, trends and market condition analysis
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting required
- 4-7 years of progressive FP&A experience
- Strong data analytics skills including- Excel, Power BI, Tableau, and data pulling query use
- Public company experience preferred
Why Work Here:
- Environment: values its employees and works to create an environment where professional and personal growth can be achieved
- Growth: mentoring is encouraged and tools & resources to succeed are readily available
- Culture: Lives by its values and always treats each other with respect and consideration
Please forward your resume to Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.