Director of Financial Reporting
Fort Worth, Texas
Director of Financial Reporting – $160,000-$175,000 – Fort Worth
It's not every day you have the opportunity to join a world class culture. This is a company well known for work hard / play hard vibes and also one that respects the flexibility many of us need in life. Your extensive financial reporting background will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a strong manager looking to join a high-powered team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Management and review of all the SEC filings, including Forms 10K, 10Q, 8K, and S8
- Ensure compliance with SEC regulations and GAAP accounting, including XBRL reporting and disclosure checklist
- Lead a formal quarterly reporting schedule, including
- Disclosure Committee review and preparation of Audit Committee materials
- Remain current on new pronouncements and technical accounting issues.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required
- 8+ years progressive accounting experience
- Strong financial reporting experience
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
Why work here?
- Excellent benefits package
- 401k match
- Casual dress code: This company cares more about how you perform than what you wear
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $160,000 to $175,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.