Director of Government Accounting
San Diego, California
Director of Accounting – Fast-Growing Tech Company!
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing tech company committed to producing innovative products and services that change the way people live?
Do you like to see your employer value your professional growth and efforts and want you to live a balanced life? If this sounds exciting to you, apply today!!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or other business field required (CPA required).
- 10+ years of progressive government accounting experience, including experience from public accounting.
- Excellent understanding of US GAAP and government standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Improvement mindset – you're constantly seeking to grow your skills and knowledge.
What you'll do:
- Own everything related to government accounting.
- Play a key role in ensuring compliance with government standards.
- Be an advisor to management.
- Lead and mentor a strong team of accountants.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a valued, respected, and intelligent manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Impact: Contribute to a team where your voice will be heard and interact cross-functionally with BU leaders to help ensure accurate forecasts and understand changes as appropriate.
- Work, live, enjoy: this company recognizes the value of healthy and happy employees. They offer a gym membership, a casual but professional work environment, an awesome campus, a reasonable and flexible work schedule, and other health-related incentives.
- Environment: New buildings with bright and open office plan, lounge areas, and contemporary meeting places.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $180k – $250k base per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com – we'd love to hear from you!